Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.


Rebel Heart by Moira Young
Book 2 of Dust Lands

Release Date:
October 30th, 2012


Spoiler alert if you haven't read Book 1!
The Tonton have been defeated. Lugh has been rescued.
The heartstone has brought Saba and Jack together.
Now, Saba and her family head west to meet him and start a new life. All should be well.
But shadows of the dead are stalking Saba.
And another kind of shadow is creeping over the dustlands.
Then a messenger shows up.
With news of Jack.



Now it's been wayyyy tooo long since my last WoW but I just really HAD to post this! I recently finished reading Moira Young's first book in the series - Blood Red Road. And oh my shnitzel how I fell in love with the book. Mind you, I still have to review the book but basically my thoughts about it are: adventurous, suspenseful, and there was never a dull moment. This series reminds me of Maria Snyder's Poison Study series...which is one of my ultimate favourite book series. So this is really saying something! I immediately went to look up the next book that's coming out (and cried when I realized it's being released in OCTOBER - oh the pain that comes with waiting!).

So to talk about this book...The cover is hot. Is it Jack? Lugh? Someone else, perhaps? All I know is that it's hot. And I've no idea what's in the background. At first it looked like a ship and then it looked like a sword/stick, and now I really don't know. Still, have I mentioned the cover looks hot? Also, the description makes me want to scream. Gahh, the wait is killing me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)