Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---





From Audrey (themostawesomestpersoninthewholewideworld) at Holes in My Brain:
These books were delivered via an awesome, kind friend who met Audrey. I thank Caitlin with all my genuine book love. 

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
---

What a busy, exhausting week! And ahead of me is a busy, busy weekend but with a bit of fun, fun, fun! Basically, receiving these three books made my whole entire weekend. THANKS TO AUDREY. AUDREY, WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW, AND I ALREADY TWEETED YOU THIS BUT I STILL WANT TO SAY IT. *haaaaappppyyyyysmiileeeyyyfaceeeee* If only I had this weekend to indulge in reading these three books. I totally would! I want to read these three sooooooooooo bad, you do not even know. It's going to be a good week, though, that I do know. This week was just hell -- so, so tiring. But enough about me... I do hope all you lovely people have a fantastic weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)