Saturday, January 14, 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---







From the bookstore:

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


From Sarah at Read Away the Day:


Love Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos
---

Funny how I said before that I wouldn't buy John Green's newest book. But a friend called me up to say that she was buying it on release day...and I could not pass the chance! I AM SO EXCITED TO START IT! The rating on goodreads for TFIOS increased after release day, which can only mean it's a good thing. SO EXCITED!

Sarah also lent me Love Walked In (which was from a while ago), which may lean more toward the adult genre. The books she recommends me are always sooo good and I thoroughly enjoy all of them. So we'll see how this goes! She also lent me Clockwork Prince, except I didn't include it here because I have read it already and absolutely loved it. Who would have predicted? :P

I am way too behind in reviews, but I won't be able to write them until February (my reading week aka a temporary moment of utter bliss and doing nothing, well maybe writing up a paper). School has started once again and it will be quite busy for me. So I've scheduled some reviews to be posted every Thursday. I hope that will do for now! Talk to you all bloggers and readers soontimes! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)