Saturday, October 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (60)



In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.
---






From Macmillan Children's Publishing Group:



Hades (Halo #2) by Alexandra Adornetto
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
---

I haven't had an IMM in the longest time. And I've also been abandoning this blog. For that, I am sooooo sorry! This weekend I will be trying to catch up with commenting, preparing posts, etccc. And it's Thanksgiving this weekend! HOORAY!

I would like to thank Macmillan Children's Publishing Group for these books! Could you also believe I haven't read for fun in a month? It's crazy impossible. I promise I'm not fading away! I'm still here! :D

Have a great weekend, everyone! And to Canadians, I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend! Yay, turkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)