Saturday, September 10, 2011

Winner of HADES by Alexandra Adornetto

Aaaaand, the winner of a copy of Hades by Alexandra Adornetto is...............*wait for it*

MARLENE BREAKFIELD!

Congrats!! I love your blog name by the way. We all procrastinate most times sometimes. Haha.

Anyway, I'll be sending an email in a minute so that you can provide me with your snail mail which I can send to  Macmillan. Please reply within one to two days at the most or I will have to unfortunately choose a new winner. I'm hoping that won't happen.

Thank you everyone for participating in this giveaway, and most of all, thank you to Macmillan for information about Hades and for giving me the chance to give away a copy. Make sure you check out all about Hades and the Macmillan Children's Publishing Group. Links can be found below!


  • Like Alexandra Adornetto on Facebook.


  • See her on tour this fall.



  • Macmillan page for Hades by Alexandra Adornetto.






  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)