Monday, September 5, 2011

May Monday Be Merry: The Summer of Skinny Dipping


This blog meme is inspired by Free People's blog and their feature called "Free People Book Club".


This week's featured book is...

by Amanda Howells









"I’m a realist,” I replied stubbornly, “not a romantic. Romantics are always disappointed.”
“Maybe they’re disappointed because they’re always surrounded by realists.” Simon countered.



The surest way to hurt yourself is to give up on love, just because it didn’t work out the first time.



After dreaming about being in love for so long I finally got what it meant to actually be in it.






Simon was splashing somewhere ahead of me. He couldn’t see. It was an amazing feeling. I felt free. Or at least half of me did.




Putting yourself at risk...that was the only path to anything meaningful. The biggest risk was in not taking a risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)