Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (52)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



From pg. 5 of "The Lonely Hearts Club"
by Elizabeth Eulberg

When I was five years old, I walked down the aisle with the man of my dreams.

Okay, make that boy. He was five, too.


---


I'm back from South Carolina and all my vacation days are over! Sadly. I wish I stayed there. It's such a nice place with the beach as your backyard. *sigh*

Anyway, fantasy over. School is actually coming soon. So I've got a ton of catching up to do, including commenting back, which is number two on my to-do list. (First is school-related stuff. Sigh.) But I wanted to say thank you sooo much for commenting while I was away. I really appreciate your time! And now I'll be spending my time making it up to you guys. The least I can do is comment back. :)

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)