Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday's Finest (73)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


Something Like Fate
by Susane Colasanti

I'm not sure if our friendship is strong enough to survive into next year when we’re away at college. But. We know each other in a way that no one else can. We share a history that makes us permanently connected. So I have to hope for us. All I can do is hope.



This reminds me so much of this upcoming fall. My friends will all be away from college/university and it's going to be so new for us. But all we can do is hope that we keep in touch because our friendships mean so much. University is so exciting though! It's that time again to make more new friends. :)

While I was away I couldn't update a mister linky...but he's back now! So if you've got a Friday's Finest to share, link it below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)