Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's Finest (71)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


The Summer of Skinny Dipping
by Amanda Howells

They're on a crash course to nowhere. But you, my lady friend, you're a black hole. You've sucked me in, and now there's no escape...




I thought this was a romantic quote. You know me. :) So if you've got another romantic quote, or even any other quote you'd like to share, hit it up with the linky below!

Today I'm leaving to South Carolina to spend some time at the beach. Another week of me gone! But no worries, you won't even know it because of the queued posts. *sigh*. I've still got a lot of catching up to do. Dealing with pre-school stuff is wearing me down and taking up lots of my summery, relaxing time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)