Thursday, June 23, 2011

Justine's Thoughts: Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz


Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4)
By Melissa de la Cruz

Source: Library
Pages:
369
Rating: 4/5
Book Description:

Young, fanged, and fabulous, Melissa de la Cruz's vampires unite in this highly anticipated fourth installment of the Blue Bloods series.

A quote:

The world in your mind is as real as the world outside of it.

Any thoughts:

Van Alen Legacy felt different when I was reading it. Perhaps it was because of the revelations from the previous book. Or perhaps because it takes place a year after the previous book ended. Whatever it is, it had a different air.

Characters were all around the globe. Some are running, some are chasing. The one character I never thought I would ever like started to get to me in a good way. Mimi is badass. The change in her character becomes evident in this novel. I’m actually starting to enjoy her character. And that scene with the gates? I believe I cried.

I am loving the series thus far and I am very much anticipating the next book. Who knew this series could be so addicting?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)