Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (46)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.



From page 506 of "Summer at Willow Lake"
by Susan Wiggs

Then she looked at the laughing faces of her father and brother and realized the reason didn't matter. Sometimes it was enough just to be happy, for nor reason at all.



Totally just finished this book. One thing I have to say is: don't judge this one by its cover. The story is superb and amazing. *sighhh*

On a blogging note, you might have noticed I've sort of somewhat disappeared. My laptop is getting soooo hot. Did I mention it functions seasonally? In winter, my laptop feels cold. In spring and autumn, it gets slightly warmer. And in summer, it is scorching hot. Now it's starting to feel like summer, so right now as I type, my hands are burning. At least that's what it feels like.

School is also approaching an end. I'm trying so very hard to keep on task and maintain my grades and everything. But summer is not far away! I can feel it at the tips of my fingers! And it's tempting me. Often, I'd catch myself daydreaming in class, which I believe is not a good thing, my friends.

Ooh, and speaking of school...prom was absolutely GRAND. I had an enormous amount of fun dancing with friends. Oh gosh, the food was deeeelish. I didn't want to eat much because I knew I was going to dance afterwards, but boy, did I want to! The dessert was even better (chocolate cheesecake with marshmallows on top covered with caramel). It tasted like heaven.

ANYWAY. This turned out to be a huge post! I guess I had to cram in all what I had to say for the past few weeks. It's been busy, guys, it's crazy. I hope you're all doing well yourselves. I haven't been commenting much and I'm so sorry! You might see me every now and then though. I'm always on twitter, which is where I may post my prom pictures if you're interested. So I'll talk to you guys soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)