Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Blog Carnival Hop -- Happy Spring!


HAAAAAAAPPPY SPRING SEASON!
Yes, you could tell by the blooming tulips, the cloudy and rainy days, the occasional sun peeking out from the sky. It's Spring time, baby! Oh, happy days! My favourite of all season!

*ahem*

So to celebrate, I've signed up for my first ever blog hop over at Pure Imagination. Hooray!
I'll make it simple and easy for you guys. As a regular blog hopper, I know I get so happy when I see the form that makes all our lives easier. That's what I've done for you guys below. Just quickly fill the required info in and SEND! Following isn't required but it gives you an extra entry. Another extra entry is tweeting, but that's also not required. Starts May 1st, Ends May 8th.

Let's not forget the important details. I've only something small to offer: ONE winner will win one book that he or she fancies that is below $10 CDN from the Book Depository.
(Need Suggestions? Matched by Allie Condie, But I Love Him by Amanda Grace, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Where She Went by Gayle Forman, Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers, etc)

Now, right to the form:




Don't forget to visit the tonsss of other blogs out there in this blog hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)