Thursday, May 5, 2011

Saiorse Ronan will star in The Host

Remember The Lovely Bones movie? It was based on a novel by Alice Sebold. And do you remember who starred the main character, Susie? Yes, that girl. Her name is Saiorse Ronan.

And guess what! She's going to play Melanie Stryder in another book-to-movie adaptation, The Host by Stephenie Meyer!


Who knew it would take this long to
start casting for the movie? Seriously, I've been waiting for this for years. I'm so delighted that they're starting to cast people. And they made a great choice casting Saiorse.

You may know Saiorse from Atonement, The Lovely Bones, I Could Never Be Your Woman, or even from the recent movie Hanna...One thing for sure is that she's a freaking good actress. I love her. I'm so happy that she was casted. I would have preferred her for Wanda (or Wanderer) but I can't be picky now, can't I? But nevertheless, I'm ever so glad.




Now I'm just curious about who they will cast for Ian and Jared. More than curious, I'm frightened. I'm hoping they get someone good.

How about you guys? What do you think about Saiorse playing the character of Melanie? Any ideas about who they should cast for Ian and Jared?


Source: Deadline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)