Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (53)

In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---





Borrowed (from Sarah):

Summer At Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs

---

Hehe, another book borrowed from Sarah! She knows how I love romance and the giggly feeling when there's a good romantic part. She strongly recommended this one, although it's not one I would usually go for at first glance. Yes, the cover's the first thing I see. It's also an adult book. But from the first page and from what Sarah has described, it sounds like a Sophie Kinsella book!
You know, the funny heroine who gets into the silliest of all situations and then falls for the gorgeous guy? I absolutely love those!

This book is part of a long series, actually. We'll see how it turns out. It's a summer book *squeal!* which is making me even more excited for summer, too.

Hope you're all enjoying the great weather out there and have a fabulous weekend :) For me, it's busy times. Once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)