Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday's Finest (62)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


The Secret Year
by Jennifer R. Hubbard

What do you think about when you can't sleep? Sometimes I think about the ocean. I can see it lapping on the shore, waves rolling in one after the other, washing over the sand, never stopping. That's what usually puts me to sleep.



---


I've tried this once and it actually put me to sleep. So does the sound of rain. But when those don't work, I imagine blank whiteness on paper. I've been told to do that once when I had so much struggle sleeping one night that I stayed up until freaking 4 AM and had to get up at 6 AM. It works now though! :D

Got a Friday's Finest to share? Link it below!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)