Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's Finest (60)


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.


Delirium
by Lauren Oliver

And now I know why they invented words for love, why they had to: It's the only thing that can come close to describing what I feel in that moment, the baffling mixture of pain and pleasure and fear and joy, all running sharply through me at once.



---


Ahhh I can't get enough of this book! You should see how much quotes I've marked, it feels like a lot. So that means I'll be going back to this book from time to time, just to show my love. :)


Got a Friday's Finest to share? Link it below!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)