Monday, March 14, 2011

Daily Dose (59)



This new meme is hosted by Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly.
(Click the photo to see its source!)












---


AND TADAHHH!!!
New layout!!! How do you guys like it? Any thoughts? I'd loooove to hear them :) Have you noticed I tend to stay with the same colours? It's scary to try something else, to be honest. But I'll do that one day...Anyway, green represents the spring season, which I'm hoping to come very very soon. It was snowing just yesterday and that's not a good sign.

So I'll be adding more cool stuff to my blog's appearance later on today. I'll also be commenting lotsss. I'm babysitting at the moment (this post was actually prepared last night) so I'll talk to you all later!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)