Friday, March 18, 2011

The Blog Hop (6)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

How did you come up with your blog name?

I had personal blogs before this and they all included a bunch of my thoughts on how my day was, and what I was looking for, etcetcetc. So I noticed, heeyy, I like writing about my thoughts! I was also just introduced to becoming a bookworm so I combined book + thoughts together and somehow I came up with A Bookful of Thoughts! It's rather interesting because I still remember going to the dictionary website and searching up "bookful". The word did exist when I looked it up, but now I'm not so sure since it's being underlined in red. And I don't think it's a good thing. Hehe.


---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

I can only handle so much plots! I read one book at at time because I like to focus on it entirely. And frankly, I would get lost with where I left off if I read more than one book. But then again, I read textbooks and such from school too, which I suppose should throw me off a bit. But that's different, yeah?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)