Friday, March 11, 2011

The Blog Hop (5)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?


Ahh, I love these questions! Any questions about me I love to answer because I can talk endlessly about myself. It's a true fact amongst humans...although I know of some people who this fact does not apply to.

I am a hopeless romantic who loves sports, reading, writing, and living life. Okay *grins* now let me expand on that.

Hopeless romantic - My friends always make fun of me for this, and I actually laugh along with them. When we watch TV shows about wedding dresses, they wonder out loud what my wedding dress would look like and what theme my wedding would be and most importantly, who I will wed. It's funny because all their guesses match exactly who I am and my personality. That's only one example out of many. Another one would be that I am a sucker for romance plots in books. You will probably notice that in my reviews.

Sports - I absolutely love being active as well as eating healthy! Ever since this summer after going to the local gym three times a week, I fell in love with it. I love the feeling of the soreness in muscles. It's the reason why I'm playing rugby. Sort of.

Reading & Writing - These two are tied together. Reading is a lifestyle to me; I read all. The. Time. Without it, I wouldn't have the inspiration to write. And when I write, I feel the need to let everything out. Therefore, I have a word document entitled "musings". Each musing is a paragraph long, and they're about anything, whether I relate to it or not.

Living Life - My aim is to be happy in life. It can be now, or later, or in the far future. But all I know is I want to be happy. And I also do want to feel infinite at least once in my life. (The Perks of Being A Wallflower, anyone?)

I'm still a student (soon-to-be-university student) but this is me so far. And I'm loving it. :)

---

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.

If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?


One of my reading-related goals is to own all John Green's books. :D Yeah! Right now I only have Paper Towns, given to me as a present from Steff. But the others I've yet to have! After that, I would get:

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Candor by Pam Bachorz
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

I think this would exceed $80...but that's okay! I can make an exception for books, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)