Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (34)


In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---




Library:

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Take Me There by Carolee Dean
Sea Glass (Glass #2) by Maria V. Snyder

---

I've been sort of MIA this past week due to school. It's almost Christmas break so everything's going crazy with work and this big event (project) that is currently in need of organization. And I've noticed I lost a couple of followers. With that, I apologize! I haven't been commenting much lately but I promise I will recover soontimes. Thanks to those who are sticking by and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)