Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is held weekly by Kristi at The Story Siren. Click here for details on how to participate.

---




All are from the LIBRARY!

Fade (Dreamcatcher book 2) by Lisa McMann
Masquerade
(Blue Bloods book 2) by Melissa de la Cruz
Frostbite (Vampire Academy book 2) by Richelle Mead
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

A few of paranormal/vampire books this week with a touch of deep, sad, romance! I've never read The Notebook before but I have watched the movie...I'll have to see about the book.

AND! I've decided to re-read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire this weekend in preparation for the release of Mockingjay! Hooray! I'm too excited for words. :)

Happy reading to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)