Monday, August 23, 2010

Daily Dose (33)



This new meme is hosted by Holly from Good Golly Miss Holly.

edit: Okay, cool, two Daily Doses in one day! That is what happens when I forget I have scheduled posts. How is that even possible? But anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the beautiful pictures and have a happy Monday!!

Oh and since tonight is the Midnight Release Party of MOCKINGJAY (*squeal*), I will be going and will be preparing a post about it. It is actually my first time going to a midnight release party, so I'm worried about a few things (such as: will there be enough copies? will there be a super duper long line?). I don't know how many people around here are fans of THG, but it does worry me! Even though that's a good thing. I know I'm going to enjoy though, which is why I cannot wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)