Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (18)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:

"...I love pity parties. I wish I'd brought the hats. What do you want to mope about first? How it's going to take you a whole day to be popular and loved again? How you'll have to wait a couple weeks before Hollister can ship out some new clothes? If you spring for rush shipping, it might not be so long."


~pg. 60 "Vampire Academy"
by Richelle Mead

Ha. Wow, I love these characters. They're so witty and humorous. Rose is so far a pretty entertaining narrator, making the introductions as interesting as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)