Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Steff's Blurbs: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


"Reeling me closer, he didn't stop until I was directly in front of him. Suddenly he lifted me onto the counter. My face was level with his. He fixed me with a dark, inviting smile. And that's when I realized this moment had been dancing around the edge of my fantasies for several days now." pg 126


Babbling Blurb:
A few days ago, my dearest friend Justine sent me a text saying how I must read this new book that she is completely hooked on. She was very insistant and even offered to lend me her copy so how could I refuse? Some of her praises included things like, "You will not be able to put it down!" and "It is SO MUCH better than Twilight!" and after reading it (in less than a day), my verdict is: she's right.

Hush, Hush combines romance and fantasy into one addicting novel. There were parts where I was kept on the edge of my seat while other parts got me squealing like a fangirl. Patch, the hero, (who I admit can be described as a stalker) can probably get any of you girls to swoon over him. After all, what girl can resist the bad boy charm? You can check off mysterious, dark, and handsome down your list of fantasy dreamboat qualities. Throw in a likeable heroine, a great setting, and a dark plot to keep the story going and you've got yourself a page turner.


~A note from Steff: This is my first official post! Woohooo! I am incredibly excited to be a part of this blog! :D Wish me luck? ^.^ And I hope you all like my new "section". Feels like I'm getting my own column on a newspaper. Teehee.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post, Steff! I'm reading this book right now, and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only heard good thing about this book and I want to read it really bad. I think I'm going to bit the bullet and just buy because it seems like one of the those books that worth buying. Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good and bad things about this book...but I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Steff! And love how you summed it up, lol. Hush Hush definitely packed great romance and fantasy. Can't wait for Crescendo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, Steff! This book is on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)