Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (2)


Friday Fill-Ins is a weekly meme hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins.

1. The last band I saw live was a band called High Decibals. They aren't famous...yet.

2. What I look forward to most on Christmas is the togetherness. And who could forget the cup of hot cocoa? Or egg yolk?

3. My Christmas shopping is done right before Christmas.

4. Thoughts of plots for ideal stories fill my head. And I want to write so very badly!

5. I wish I could wear some creative outfits I had pictured in my mind. I'm feeling so creative lately.

6. Bagpipes make me think of empty bags with nothing but air.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest, tomorrow my plans include watching PACMAN! (I hope he wins :D) and Sunday, I want to read, write...and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)