Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (2) : The Midnight Twins


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

The rules are:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS.
My teaser:

"When the girls turned out to be mirror twins, and the piercings corresponded to the correct side for each girl, Campbell was astonished. When she'd chosen the spots for the piercings, she'd had no idea."

~pg. 18, "The Midnight Twins"
by Jacquelyn Mitchard

3 comments:

  1. That's a good one. Very vivid. I'm actually interested in this book. I'm going to follow your blog too, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I have an award for you on my blog:
    http://www.talesofwhimsy.com/2009/10/blogosphere-appreciation-spotlight.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. Love the cover of this one.

    I just started following your blog.
    Come check out mine.
    http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/

    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)