Monday, October 12, 2009

Justine's Thoughts: Love at First Click by Elizabeth Chandler


Love at First Click
By Elizabeth Chandler

Pages:

185

Book Description:

I could no longer deny what the heat in my cheeks meant when I was around Flynn. I was falling for my sister’s boyfriend.

There’s just something about Flynn. Yes, he’s a tall, unbelievably gorgeous, dark-haired football player, but...he’s also sweet and nice and super easy to talk to. It’s lucky I’m the photographer for the school paper, because my camera likes Flynn almost as much as I do. Unfortunately for me, so does my sister, and there’s no way I can nab Flynn with her in the picture.

But could this be the real thing?

A quote:

“Well, sometimes love is just a game.”
“Then how are you supposed to believe someone when it isn’t?”

Any thoughts:

  • This book is one of those light, quick, fun reads. Though it was predictable, I enjoyed it a lot, especially in the end.
  • I liked Hayley as the heroine of this book. Her character was energetic, happy and fun to know. She would be a person I would wish to be friends with.
    The way she feels about Flynn is undeniable yet she considers it as a picture crush (or something like that). Obviously, they’re meant to be with each other.
  • It felt like this book had a childish vibe and I don’t mean this in a bad way. It’s just that when I was reading the book, it seemed more suitable for younger ages. It was written softly so that it was easy enough to understand what’s happening. And the plot is entertaining, which will keep you smiling from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show us your bookful of thoughts! :)